Friday, November 16, 2012

Can You Hand Me My Burger, Mama?

Oh, still chuckling at this one.

A Pita Pit franchise recently opened up here in town, and since my daughter has never had fast food, but must know from TV that fast food is burgers, she believes that this is a burger place... I guess...

The idea is that you get a pita, and then like Subway they have all these veggies and spreads and you choose what you want.  They even have a kid's menu with a "lil' hummus" wrap, which is just a hummus pita with whatever veggies she likes.  My daughter likes spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, cucumbers, pineapple, and olives in hers.  We call it a pita.  I maybe called it a wrap at some point as well.

My daughter, on the other hand, says to me, "Can you hand me my burger, mama?"

Oh, my sweet sweet child.  If this is the closest she gets to a burger, I'm delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment